If you want...
* to be kept up to date on the last news concerning DxNet,
* to benefit the other users of DxNet from your experience on DxNet,
* to ask a technical question... and quickly receive the answer,
* To permit an efficient debugging in case of problem,
* To help the author to improve of the software by sending your suggestions and opinions,
... you have just to subscribe to the DxNet mail-list.For that, just click on the below button.
To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery modes, get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from DxNet), just click on the above button.
To access to the old bulletins
published in the mail list, click on the button just below.
Site management: Pascal, F12453